Step 3: Content
After creating your accounts, the next step is to build your follower’s base. You can’t build your community without posting. The content should be interesting and relevant to your business. So, what is the interesting content?
– Articles or stories. Don’t be afraid to share articles related to your field, not only from your own website but also from other influencers in your field or other websites.
– Statistics or interesting studies. They need to be related to your field if you are posting from a business account, and not so much – if you are posting from a personal account.
– Jokes. Everyone likes jokes and your followers will most likely laugh seeing a good joke which can then be shared, and, thereby, increasing traffic to your site. (For example, RyanAir posted on TikTok a funny video on Feb 2nd that related to a trend at that time that was popular on the app, it got more followers and even more views for the account).
– Hashtags. Many apps use hashtags to narrow down searches for specific information.
– Post frequently. It’s important that you don’t overdo it. You need to research the social media you want to use when to post, and how often to post for maximum impact. There are some apps you can use to help you with this (Instagram).
For more content tips, check out our article.