Step 3: Content
After creating your accounts, the next thing to do is build up your followers. You can not build up your following without posting. The content should be interesting and relevant to your company. So, what is interesting content?
– Articles or stories. Do not be afraid to share articles related to your field not only from your own website but also from other influencers in your field or other websites.
– Statistics or interesting studies. They have to be related to your field (if you are posting from a business account) and not so much (if you are posting from a personal account).
– Jokes. Everyone enjoys jokes and your followers will most likely crack a smile which can lead to shares of the post and more visitors can come to your website. (For example, RyanAir posted on TikTok a funny video on Feb 2nd that related to a trend at that time that was popular on the app, it got more followers and even more views for the account).
– Hashtags. A lot of applications use hashtags to help narrow the search for particular information.
– Post frequently. It is important that you do not over-do it. You have to do research on the social media that you plan to use when and how many times to post to have the most exposure. There are a few apps that you can use, to help you with that (Instagram).