LKI Consulting is an international, London based communications agency, working with emerging technology companies focused on IT, Fintech, Cybersecurity and Blockchain industries.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who would have an important role within the agency to be a point of contact for key clients and deliver outstanding results. The role includes work internally to manage projects and ongoing retainers as well as externally working directly with clients to ensure proper execution and success.
– Responsible for the on-time, on-budget completion of the agency’s projects.
– Full understanding of project scoping, budgeting, scheduling, and resource identification processes.
– Maintain reliable, professional relationships with customers.
– Good decision-making skills and response to emergencies.
– Ability to conduct research, surveys, prepare and complete action plans for specific projects, respond to inquiries in a timely manner, and provide written / oral presentations.
– Ability to create briefs for content writers, designers, web developers.
– Capture client stories to use in materials.
– Identify trends and assess opportunities for process and performance improvement.
– Work independently, and work in a fast pace environment.
– 3 or more years of experience in communications, Public Relations or project management in the Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
– Excellent communication abilities (oral and written).
– Fluent in English is mandatory.
– Strong attention to detail.
– High level of autonomy and decision-making capabilities. Ability to organize and manage complex projects.
– Diplomacy and the ability to maintain professionalism and a customer-focused attitude.
– Ability to interact with both operational and C-Level contacts.
– Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable working closely with Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing, PR and Corporate Communication divisions.
– Flexible working hours. We care about the results not when you do your work.
– Remote work. Continue to work from your comfortable home – quarantine showed this all can be done.
– Ability to work with the most innovative projects and having ownership of success.
– Competitive remuneration above the market average.
– Guaranteed monthly bonuses from profit.
To show interest, please contact [email protected] or +44 (0) 7803 332977
For more career opportunities visit our career page.