Vilnius Office | Full-time | Remote position
Apply by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Content Writer position"
LKI Consulting is an international, London-based communications agency, working with emerging technology companies focused on the IT, Fintech, Cybersecurity, and Blockchain industries.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating world-class content that will blow the client’s mind. Equipped with excellent copywriting skills, you will be able to simply explain complicated concepts and ensure that all work is data-led and original. You will be happy to work on your own and as part of a driven global team.
– Write press releases with excellent grammar and AP Style.
– Conducting in-depth research to develop original content for agencys’ clients.
– Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
– Creating original data-led content.
– Create SEO-optimized content for websites while supplying relevant, well-written information.
– Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
– Manage multiple projects with different content requirements.
– Create engaging content for websites to reflect the brand voice and business objectives.
– 3 or more years of related experience; print journalism and agency experience is a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, or a related field.
– Proven PR and journalism expertise, writing quality content, and attention-grabbing pitches.
– First-class client relations skills and a track record of proactive client service.
– Works well as part of a team and independently, a self-starter, collaborative.
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
– Excellent time-management and multitasking ability.
– Flexible working hours. We care about the results not when you do your work.
– Remote work. Continue to work from your comfortable home – quarantine showed this all can be done.
– Ability to work with the most innovative projects and having ownership of success.
– Competitive remuneration above the market average.