Vilnius Office | Full-time | Remote position
Apply by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Graphic Designer position"
LKI Consulting is an international, London-based communications agency, working with emerging technology companies focused on the IT, Fintech, Cybersecurity, and Blockchain industries.
We are looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to join our team who would have an important role within the agency to provide various types of design elements for the clients.
The designer would be involved in the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. The selected candidate would be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more. The graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, the Graphic Designer will need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
– Study design briefs and determine requirements.
– Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
– Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
– Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
– Work with the director to produce the final design.
– Test graphics across various media.
– Amend designs after feedback.
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
– Proven graphic designing experience.
– A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
– Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
– A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
– A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
– Flexible working hours. We care about the results not when you do your work.
– Remote work. Continue to work from your comfortable home – quarantine showed this all can be done.
– Ability to work with the most innovative projects and having ownership of the success.
– Competitive remuneration above the market average.