Subject: "Marketing Associate position"
LKI Consulting is an international Marketing, Design and Web Development agency based in London and Vilnius. The majority of LKI Consulting clients are B2B technology-based companies working in the industries such as Software, Mobile, SaaS, Big Data, Fintech, Cybersecurity, etc.
Our insightful strategic approach to research and audit, developed marketing & PR strategies, honest and transparent digital marketing, creative design and web development speak for themselves. We deliver a personalized, passionate and tailored service to each and every one of our clients, big or small. A team of diverse creative and strategic talent is looking to expand, and we are searching for a new superstar.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate which would be responsible for assisting Project Managers and Senior-level employees of the Agency with a multitude of marketing activities – from research to creative content development. A person who will undertake this position will generate long and short-form original content with the main focus on Crypto and Tech. Working in close collaboration with the rest of the team, the Marketing Associate empowers our Clients in the fields of Social Media, PR, Content, and Graphic Design. This is a versatile role which fits an original thinker communicating with power.
– Research complex ideas and turn them into an easily digestible reader-friendly content.
– Write, proofread, and edit blog articles, web pages, sales enablement content, social media posts, and newsletters.
– Create data-driven press-releases with excellent grammar and AP Style.
– Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
– Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in Content development, PR, Social media, Event Marketing, and other fields.
– Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
– Complete basic designs using Canva application.
Problem solver: We do not see ‘problems’, we only see ‘opportunities’. It’s all about the problem solver mindset!
Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focuses to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don’t settle for “That’s just the way it is.”
Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
Ambition: We want people who want to grow their career trajectory as fast as LKI Consulting grows.
– A minimum of 1 year of experience in the Marketing field.
– Excellent communication abilities (oral and written).
– Fluent in English is mandatory.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
– Professional and proactive work ethic.
– Readiness to grow and learn quickly.
– Agency experience is a plus but not required.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday (we care about the result, not your working hours).
– Remote position. Work from anywhere you want!
– Salary: starting from 700 EUR/month net, depending on experience.
To show interest, please contact [email protected]lting.io or +44 (0) 7803 332977
For more career opportunities visit our career page.