Vilnius Office | Full-time | Remote position
Apply by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Marketing Specialist position"
We are looking for a marketing specialist who would be able to assist with various marketing activities like social media, research, content creation.
– Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
– Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
– Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
– Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
– Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
– Work independently, and work in a fast pace environment.
– 1 or more years of experience in communications, Public Relations or project management in the Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
– Excellent communication abilities (oral and written).
– Fluent in English is mandatory.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Diplomacy and the ability to maintain professionalism and a customer-focused attitude.
– Ability to interact with both operational and C-Level contacts.
– Flexible working hours. We care about the results not when you do your work.
– Remote work. Continue to work from your comfortable home – quarantine showed this all can be done.
– Ability to work with the most innovative projects and having ownership of success.
– Starting from € 1000 depending on the experience.