The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing key clients which includes client communications, proposal preparation, requirement definition, strategy building and execution. Working in conjunction with all other team members, the Senior Marketing Manager works to empower the team with a daily overview of the project and drives the progress, keeps the processes in line and makes sure all deadlines are met. The Senior Manager will be responsible for planning, directing and executing on agreed-upon strategies.
The role will be 50% planning, client communication, strategy and 50% execution of mid to senior-level tasks. The Senior Marketing Manager will have a dedicated junior, an assistant, to help with any junior-level tasks.
– Align performance to assigned KPI goals individually and for your team.
– Develop marketing campaigns for customers and help on executing them across multiple platforms.
– Brainstorm goal-oriented ideas and create plans for clients.
– Communicate daily with clients, partners and freelancers.
– Work closely with client marketing or sales teams and incorporate marketing efforts into their activities.
– Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
– Use research to develop, implement and measure strategies.
✅ Problem solver: We do not see ‘problems’, we only see ‘opportunities’. It’s all about the problem solver mindset!
✅ Bring Passion: We take pride in our work and bring our BEST to all interactions with our customers and teammates. We encourage rigorous discourse to improve the customer experience each and every day.
✅ Quality: Quality isn’t a catchall phrase. It is an action plan that requires hard work and focus to achieve. Step by step we strive to build quality into everyday processes and products to achieve our collective success.
✅ Winning Takes a Team: Show genuine commitment, be flexible, get involved, be reliable, help and support others, and move our company forward.
✅ Remove Friction: Eliminate roadblocks in the way of smooth operations by promoting and embracing changes geared towards making things easier. Be bold! Don’t settle for “That’s just the way it is.”
✅ Respect: An individual who communicates and conducts themselves in a polite and positive manner, and encourages others around them to do the same; without judgment of peers regardless of rank, position, age, gender, or race.
✅ Innovate Every Day: Have the courage to challenge what is perceived as conventional or typical. Be observant of surroundings and outspoken about ideas and changes that will positively impact people.
✅ Ambition: We want people who want to grow their career trajectory as fast as LKI Consulting grows.
– Over 5 years experience in marketing and / or running a marketing team. Preferably in a tech company or Marketing Agency.
– Demonstrable experience managing marketing strategy campaigns and executing on them.
– Experience in communicating with customers.
– Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
– Fluent in English written and verbal communication.
– Strong content writing / copywriting skills.
– Past work with content marketing and social media marketing is a plus.
– Attention to detail.
– Proven ability to manage budgets.
– Professional and proactive work ethic.
– Monday to Friday, flexible working hours. We care about the results not when you do your work.
– Remote work. Continue to work from your comfortable home – quarantine showed this all can be done.
– Ability to work with the most innovative projects and having ownership of success.
– Salary: Up to 3000 EUR/month, depending on experience.
– Bonuses: 5% from Client profit every month.